Types of information we collect
- Information that you give to us
When you register for and use our services we collect the information that you give to us. This may include information like your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, country of residence, language, the names of anybody traveling with you and your payment information. It could be also information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information we collect automatically when you use our services
We also collect and process information about your use of our services. This can include information about your device, your location, your IP address, your language settings and your interaction with our services.
- Information about other guests
You may be traveling with other guests whose details you provide as part of the reservation so in some cases, you can use our page to share information about others. Type of information we need about your friend are the same as about you.
Why do we collect and use your personal data?
- Information about you enables us to:
- Help administer your online bookings and to inform you of our latest deals and special offers.
- We use your personal data to complete and administer your online reservation.
- Help resolve issues you might be having when you use our services.
- Create your own account in our service. It could be helpful with your bookings or other purchases, take advantage of special offers, make future reservations easily and manage your personal settings.
- Collect payments from you.
- We can use information about you for marketing activities:
- Using your contact information to send you news of travel-related products and services when you make a reservation with us or set up a user account.
- Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you in mobile apps or on third-party websites/apps (including social media sites).
- We may also offer you other travel-related products and services from third parties.
- Information could also be helpful to contact you.
Whenever you contact us, we use the information that you provide to us. We also use information, such as your email address or phone number to respond to you when you contact us, to let you know about changes to our policies and terms, to let you know about changes or improvements to our services and to inform you about other services that we offer.
- Information about users could improve our service.
We use the information that you give us and the information we collect to deliver, maintain and improve our services. We also use this information to provide you with services that you request, develop new services or suggest personally relevant features.
According to our activity, in certain circumstances we need to share your personal data with third parties. For example:
- In order to complete your reservation, we transfer relevant reservation details to the accommodation you have booked. This may include your name, contact details, payment details, the names of guests traveling with you and any preferences you specified when you made your booking.
- When you make a reservation through our Website, sometimes it could be sent to one of our business partners’ websites. The business partners may receive certain parts of your personal data related to the specific reservation – in the purpose of finishing accommodation.
There are also other parties which can receive some of your data, which are parties we involve to provide you accommodation services, financial institutions, advertisers or in some cases authorities.
For these purposes, third parties will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
How about treating personal data of children?
Our services are not directed at children under 18 years old. If we receive information from a child under 18 years old, we reserve the right to delete it.
Cookies on our Website:
What are ‘cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small text files that are stored by the browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Safari) on your computer or mobile phone. They allow websites to store things like user preferences. You can think of cookies as providing a ‘memory’ for the website, so that it can recognize you when you come back and respond appropriately. Cookies help us to ensure the safety and smooth functioning of certain features of our services and they also help us to collect information about your user preferences.
Technical cookies: We try to give our visitors an advanced, user-friendly website and apps that adapt automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, we use technical cookies to show you our website, to make them function correctly, to create your user account, to sign you in and to manage your bookings. These technical cookies are absolutely necessary for our website to function properly.
Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use our website. This means we can find out what works and what doesn’t, optimize and improve our websites or apps, understand the effectiveness of advertisements and communications, and ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant. The data we gather can include which web pages you have viewed, which referring/exit pages you have entered and left from, which platform type you have used, which emails you have opened and acted upon, and date and time stamp information.
It also means we can use details about how you’ve interacted with the site, such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you enter into various fields. We make use of analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website or apps after they have been shown an online advertisement. This may include advertisements on third-party websites. Analytics cookies may also be used to enable our business partners to learn if their customers make use of accommodation offers integrated into their websites.
Commercial cookies: We use third-party cookies as well as our own to display personalized advertisements on our websites and on other websites. This is called “retargeting,” and it is based on browsing activities, such as the destinations you have been searching for, the accommodation you have viewed and the prices you have been shown.
- to remember your preferences and to help you to use our website and apps efficiently and effectively.
- cookies to remember your registration information so that you don’t have to retype our login credentials each time you visit our site.
You may be able to disable cookies in your browser settings or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being used. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our services. Some web browsers may transmit “do not track” signals. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
Stylish City Hotels controls the processing of personal data on its websites.
You have right to get access to information which are stored in our servers by emailing us to the email address stated below. Moreover, you can write us to correct information about you, or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used either to demand deletion of it.
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments about this privacy statement, please send an email to email@example.com. This Statement may also be amended from time to time. So visit this page regularly to keep abreast of updates.